How to order a repeat prescription
- Direct repeat prescription line (for patients on long-term medication) – 0161 448 2419 and is open 10:00 – 13:00 on Monday, Tuesday , Thursday and Friday and 12:00 – 13:00 on Wednesday.
You can also leave a message at any time, clearly stating your name, address and the items you require.
- By hand – Please leave your written request for repeats at reception
- By post – Fill in the prescription form using the slip issued with your last prescription and post it to the surgery with enclosed stamped and addressed envelope.
- By Fax on
- By Email – (Please note that this email is strictly for ‘repeat prescriptions’ only)
- By arrangement with your pharmacy – but please ensure that only what you require each month is requested rather than building up a stock at home.
Requests will not be accepted by telephone.
Collecting your Prescription
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
For more information on Prescriptions Charges and Exemptions view the NHS Choices website.